- To honor Taylor University filmmakers & films, providing a venue for public exhibition of their work.
- To solicit entries from talented high school filmmakers and encourage their development as artists.
- To highlight the significance of film as a medium that can express beauty, truth and goodness, prompting meaningful dialogue, engaging culture and ultimately giving glory to God.
- To acquaint film & media industry professionals with the work of Taylor and high school filmmakers.
- To provide networking and educational experiences for Taylor and high school filmmakers by means of interaction with industry professionals.
- To offer opportunities for audiences to learn more about the filmmaking process in dialogue with filmmakers.