Indiana has four distinct seasons and each offers unique visual opportunities. Counting 300 miles from the northern border to the southern border of the state, there are certainly variations to be expected within these general seasonal trends.
- Spring green begins in late March to early April, and the season tends to be warm, particularly in April and May.
- Summers are hot and sometimes humid.
- Autumn is warm and full of beautifully dynamic color.
- Winters are relatively mild with snow generally in January and early February.
McCormick's Creek State Park, Courtesy of IOTD
- Indiana Weather: Indiana Office of Tourism Development
- Wunderground Travel Planner: Access forecasts and historical data for specific dates.
- National Weather Service